A real treat for the skin! A few drops of this certified organic moisturiser will quench your skin's thirst. Feel the refreshing fragrance of the milk and mask used during cleansing and exfoliation (100% of natural origin: lemon, verbena, rosemary, lavender). Enjoy a relaxing massage with a concentrate of Peppermint, Palmarosa, Aloe Vera and Hyaluronic Acid (real water trap). The treatment continues with the application of a hydrating mask during which time you can de-stress while your skin absorbs more hydrating ingredients. To conclude, your skin is hydrated and protected with either Fluide Hydratant or Crème Hydratante depending on your skin type.
MAIN NATURAL ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Hyaluronic Acid of natural originBest for : dehydrated skin
Proven effective hydration:
Aqua Phyts moisterizer : +64% hydration 1 h after application.
Phyts Hydrating Fluid : + 60% hydration 3 hours after application.
PHYT'S pioneers the use of Hyaluronic Acid of natural origin obtained through bio-fermentation of maize and wheat.
Hyaluronic Acid is a substance, naturally present in the tissues which helps dermis hydration. It keeps the moisture in by absorbing and retaining water. Its molecular structure allows it to retain up to 20 times its own weight behaving a bit like an "organic sponge."
A dehydrated skin lacks moisture. It is not really classified as a skin type. All skin types can suffer from dehydration even oily skin.
Causes and consequences
The hydrating function of the skin is a delicate balance that can be altered by various factors:
- An insufficient intake of water : the person doesn't drink enough water which can slow down the moisturising process.
- Weather conditions : cold, wind, sun, pollution, air-conditioning... can weaken the skin protection and accelerate skin dehydration.
- Hormonal change : hormones have a direct influence on the constitution of the hydrolipidic film and can cause dysfunctions and/or deficiency of this film.
- The natural process of skin ageing : over the years, the skin barrier is affected and becomes dehydrated.
- The use of strong acidic pH cleansing products : they reduce the hydrolipidic film.
Consequences of dehydration:
- Rough skin.
- Fine lines.
- Sensations of discomfort and tightness.