- Lavender floral water and cinnamon essential oil : stimulating
- Alfalfa extract : provides mineral salts and vitamins A, C, D and E
- Sea salt : source of magnesium
- Black currant extract : source of vitamins C and PP
- Wheat proteins : strengthens hair
- Ylang-Ylang essential oil : softening
- Blueberry, Restharrow and Meadowsweet extracts : astringent and toning properties
After shampooing, rub the scalp with Lotion Stimulante. This lotion can be left on or rinsed off.
For a full treatment, start with an application of Huile Vivifiante on the scalp only. Massage the scalp by performing small circular motions. Leave the oil on for 10 minutes then shampoo hair. Follow with the application of the Stimulating Lotion.
Water (Aqua), Lavender (Lavendula angustifolia) flower water, hydrolysed wheat protein, sea salt (Maris sal) extract, Meadowsweet (Spiraea ulmaria) flower extract, Restharrow (Ononis spinosa) root extract, Alfalfa (Medicago sativa) extract, Marjoram (Origanum majorana) extract, Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) fruit extract, Black currant (Ribes nigrum) leaf extract, Copper sulfate, Thyme (Thymus vulgaris) flower/leaf oil, Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) bark oil, Ylang Ylang (Cananaga odorata) flower oil and ingredients naturally present in essential oils: linalool.