- Sesame and Sunflower oils : nourishing and softening
- DHA : physiological compound naturally present in cells, obtained through bio-fermentation from rapeseed. This sugar reacts with amino-acids of outer skin layer to form brown compounds
- Erythrulose : obtained through bio-fermentation. Works like DHA in outer layers of epidermis. Gives the skin an even tan in golden tones and prolongs tan without drying the skin
- Plant Vitamin E : anti-radical, helps fight skin ageing
- Palmarosa and Lavender essential oils : soothing, refreshing
Exfoliate your skin before using Voile Dore. Apply evenly as you would apply a moisturiser (wash your hands after each application). Renew the application of Voile Doré every day until you get the tan of your desired level. Maintain your tan with regular applications, every 2-3 days.
Water (Aqua), Peppermint (Mentha piperita) leaf water, Sesame (Sesamum indicum) seed oil, dihydroxyacetone, C14-22 alcohol (and) C12-20 alkyl glucoside, erythrulose, vegetal glycerin, EO of Carrot (Daucus carota), Sunflower seed oil (Helianthus annuus), vegetal Vit E (Tocopherol), EO of Lavender (Lavandula hybrida), Palmarosa (Cymbopogon martini), Rosewood (Aniba Rosaeodora), natural fragrance, xanthan gum, cetearyl glucoside, Jojoba ester, and ingredients naturally present in essential oils: benzyl alcohol, benzyl benzoate, citral, citronellol, farnesol, geraniol, limonene, and linalol.