- Jojoba oil : nourishing, rich in provitamin A
- Shea butter : rich in fatty acids and in vitamin E, helps smoothing.
- Mongongo oil : rich in essential fatty acids to nourish, and in eleostearic acid for protection.
- Wheat Germ oil : nourishing, smoothing, and regenerating with high content in vitamins E, D and K, and provitamin A.
- Cider vinegar : leaves hair, shiny and soft (fights hard water).
- Orange essential oil : softening.
- Lavandin essential oil : soothing.
Use on wet hair after shampooing. Emulsify a small quantity of Masque Capillaire in your hands then apply to wet hair tips only or whole hair if necessary (avoid applying to the scalp). Leave on for 5 to 15 minutes then rinse thoroughly with tepid water.
Water (aqua), Simmondsi chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil, vegetal glycerine, Cara alba (beeswax), Butyrosspermum parki (Shea) oil, Acetum (vinegar), Triticum vulgare (Wheat) germ oil, Citrus aurantium duscis (Orange) peel oil, Cymbopogon martini (Palmarosa) oil, Lavendula hybrid (Lavender) oil and ingredients naturally found in essential oils: citral, farnesol, geraniol, limonene and linalool.