- Hyaluronic acid with low molecular weight: hydrating. High penetrating property.
- Hyaluronic acid with high molecular weight: hydrating. Forms a hydrating film on skin upper layer to prevent water loss.
- Active ingredient extracted from wood: hydrates, prevents water loss.
- Aloe Vera extract: highly hydrating. Softening.
- Sunflower oil: very rich in Vit E (antioxidant) and essential fatty acids (Omega 6). Nourishing. Helps keep the skin hydrated.
Use once or twice a week. Apply generously to a cleansed skin (on face, neck and eye contour area). Leave on for 15 minutes then rinse off and dry the skin. For a complete hydrating program, follow the mask treatment with a moisturiser from the 24HR Aqua Phyt’s Hydration range.
Aqua (Water), Aloe vera (Aloe barbadensis) leaf extract, Sunflower (Helianthus annuus) seed oil, propanedoil, glycerin, cetyl palmitate, betaine, perfume (natural fragrance), C10-18 triglycerides, Candelilla/Jojoba/Rice bran polyglyceryl-3 esters, glyceryl stearate, xylitylglucoside, anhydroxylitol, sucrose stearate, glyceryl caprylate, sodium hyaluronate, vegetal Vitamin E (tocopherol), olive oil decyl esters, squalene, cetearyl alcohol, sodium stearoyl lactylate, xylitol, dehydroxanthan gum, CI 77007, silica, lactic acid and ingredients naturally present in raw materials: linalool.