The story begins in 1972 when biologist and naturopath Jean Paul Llopart enters in a partnership with beautician Rosanne Verlé to create a natural cosmetics brand designed for beauticians only.
They laid the foundations for Naturo-Esthétique® a concept in which beauty is inseparable from health and the environment. Over the years, they developed innovative and effective products and treatments with no synthetic preservatives and using only natural ingredients. This determination for natural formulas is still there today and Phyt's keep developing performing products that are:
To maintain the quality and efficiency of the professional treatments and skin care recommendations to customers, skin therapists working with Phyt's have to follow thorough trainings to reinforce their expertise.
Phyt's cares for the whole family with products for the face, body, hair, makeup and even babies.
To choose Phyt's is to choose a unique brand that aims to:
The Laboratoires Jérodia are a 100% French group based in Lot, in south-western France. Founded in 1993, the group became a key contributor to organic cosmetics and beauty in France and abroad thanks to its 3 main areas of business :
- Formulating and producing certified organic cosmetics based on ingredients of natural origin, for own brands and on order, as well as dietary supplements.
- Providing advice on cosmetic brands in specialised networks in the health and beauty sectors as well as in organic shops.
- Training beauty professionals in its own schools.
- Phyt’s and Bionatural: partners of the beauty salon and spa : Phyt's and Bionatural have worked together for many years alongside beauticians to offer the most targeted cosmetics and treatments. The Bionatural Provence brand offers relaxing and unique body treatments, comprising of a sales line of cosmetics and booths that are organic and provide a sensory experience. A unique way to unwind and relax during a spa treatment.
- Gamarde: designed for pharmacies and organic shops : Gamarde’s dermo-cosmetic products are developed by the group and allow the above networks to offer an effective solution to skin problems. All of the formulations target sensitive and delicate skin types. Gamarde also offers regular training sessions and striking communication tools in order to provide the very best advice.
- Institut Jérodia: a safe bet for natural health practitioners : With its lengthy experience in dietary supplements, Jérodia is entirely devoted to advising natural health practitioners and the general public. All the dietary supplements the institute develops allow natural health professionals to provide tailored solutions to each specific issue. www.jérodia.fr